Positive visualization of implanted devices with susceptibility gradient mapping using the original resolution
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 65, Issue 5, pages 1483–1490, May 2011
How to Cite
Varma, G., Clough, R. E., Acher, P., Sénégas, J., Dahnke, H., Keevil, S. F. and Schaeffter, T. (2011), Positive visualization of implanted devices with susceptibility gradient mapping using the original resolution. Magn Reson Med, 65: 1483–1490. doi: 10.1002/mrm.22710
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 27 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2010
- King's College London and University College London Comprehensive Cancer Imaging Centre Cancer Research UK (CR-UK)
- Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC)
- Medical Research Council (MRC)
- Department of Health (England)
- National Institute for Health Research (NIHR)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.