3D radial sampling and 3D affine transform-based respiratory motion correction technique for free-breathing whole-heart coronary MRA with 100% imaging efficiency
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 65, Issue 5, pages 1269–1277, May 2011
How to Cite
Bhat, H., Ge, L., Nielles-Vallespin, S., Zuehlsdorff, S. and Li, D. (2011), 3D radial sampling and 3D affine transform-based respiratory motion correction technique for free-breathing whole-heart coronary MRA with 100% imaging efficiency. Magn Reson Med, 65: 1269–1277. doi: 10.1002/mrm.22717
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 5 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2010
- National Institute of Health grants nos. NIBIB EB002623 and NHLBI HL38698; Siemens Medical Solutions USA Inc. Malvern, PA; The Captain and Mrs. Roberts Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.