Quantification of SPIO nanoparticles in vivo using the finite perturber method
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 65, Issue 5, pages 1461–1469, May 2011
How to Cite
Langley, J., Liu, W., Jordan, E. K., Frank, J. A. and Zhao, Q. (2011), Quantification of SPIO nanoparticles in vivo using the finite perturber method. Magn Reson Med, 65: 1461–1469. doi: 10.1002/mrm.22727
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 5 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.