Multiparametric imaging of tumor oxygenation, redox status, and anatomical structure using overhauser-enhanced MRI–prepolarized MRI system
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 65, Issue 5, pages 1416–1422, May 2011
How to Cite
Ahn, K.-H., Scott, G., Stang, P., Conolly, S. and Hristov, D. (2011), Multiparametric imaging of tumor oxygenation, redox status, and anatomical structure using overhauser-enhanced MRI–prepolarized MRI system. Magn Reson Med, 65: 1416–1422. doi: 10.1002/mrm.22732
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 21 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2010
- 2009 AAPM Research Seed Funding Grant
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.