Sensitivity encoding reconstruction with nonlocal total variation regularization
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 65, Issue 5, pages 1384–1392, May 2011
How to Cite
Liang, D., Wang, H., Chang, Y. and Ying, L. (2011), Sensitivity encoding reconstruction with nonlocal total variation regularization. Magn Reson Med, 65: 1384–1392. doi: 10.1002/mrm.22736
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 22 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 DEC 2009
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CBET-0731226
- UWM Research Growth Initiative and UWM Research Foundation Research Fellow Awards
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.