Traveling-wave RF shimming and parallel MRI
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 66, Issue 1, pages 290–300, July 2011
How to Cite
Brunner, D. O., Paška, J., Froehlich, J. and Pruessmann, K. P. (2011), Traveling-wave RF shimming and parallel MRI. Magn Reson Med, 66: 290–300. doi: 10.1002/mrm.22817
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 3 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2010
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 200021-16400
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.