Imaging Methodology - Full Papers
B0 mapping with multi-channel RF coils at high field
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 66, Issue 4, pages 976–988, October 2011
How to Cite
Robinson, S. and Jovicich, J. (2011), B0 mapping with multi-channel RF coils at high field. Magn Reson Med, 66: 976–988. doi: 10.1002/mrm.22879
- Issue published online: 15 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2010
- Government of the Autonomous Province of Trentino, Italy
- Fondazione Cassa di Risparmio di Trento e Rovereto
- University of Trento, Italy, and the Vienna Advanced Clinical Imaging Center (VIACLIC) project, funded by the Vienna Spots of Excellence Program of the Center of Innovation and Technology, City of Vienna (ZIT), Austria
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.