Preclinical and Clinical Imaging - Full Papers
In vivo and ex vivo MR imaging of slowly cycling melanoma cells
Article first published online: 26 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 66, Issue 5, pages 1362–1373, November 2011
How to Cite
Magnitsky, S., Roesch, A., Herlyn, M. and Glickson, J. D. (2011), In vivo and ex vivo MR imaging of slowly cycling melanoma cells. Magn Reson Med, 66: 1362–1373. doi: 10.1002/mrm.22917
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 16 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2010
- NIH (Small Animal Imaging Resource). Grant Numbers: 5U24CA08315-07, CA25874, CA47159
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.