Preclinical and Clinical Imaging - Full Papers
In vivo molecular MRI of cell survival and teratoma formation following embryonic stem cell transplantation into the injured murine myocardium
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 66, Issue 5, pages 1374–1381, November 2011
How to Cite
Chung, J., Kee, K., Barral, J. K., Dash, R., Kosuge, H., Wang, X., Weissman, I., Robbins, R. C., Nishimura, D., Quertermous, T., Reijo-Pera, R. A. and Yang, P. C. (2011), In vivo molecular MRI of cell survival and teratoma formation following embryonic stem cell transplantation into the injured murine myocardium. Magn Reson Med, 66: 1374–1381. doi: 10.1002/mrm.22929
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 24 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2010
- NIH. Grant Numbers: 5K18HL87198-2, 1R01HL097516-01
- California Institute of Regenerative Medicine MD Training and SEED
- American Heart Association Beginning-Grant-in-Aid
- General Electric Healthcare System
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.