Imaging Methodology - Notes
Robust fat suppression at 3T in high-resolution diffusion-weighted single-shot echo-planar imaging of human brain
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 66, Issue 6, pages 1658–1665, December 2011
How to Cite
Sarlls, J. E., Pierpaoli, C., Talagala, S. L. and Luh, W.-M. (2011), Robust fat suppression at 3T in high-resolution diffusion-weighted single-shot echo-planar imaging of human brain. Magn Reson Med, 66: 1658–1665. doi: 10.1002/mrm.22940
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2010
- Department of Defense in the Center for Neuroscience
- Regenerative Medicine
- Intramural Research Program of the NICHD, NINDS, and NIMH
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.