Integrated Bloch-Siegert B1 mapping and multislice imaging of hyperpolarized 13C pyruvate and bicarbonate in the heart
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 67, Issue 1, pages 62–71, January 2012
How to Cite
Lau, A. Z., Chen, A. P. and Cunningham, C. H. (2012), Integrated Bloch-Siegert B1 mapping and multislice imaging of hyperpolarized 13C pyruvate and bicarbonate in the heart. Magn Reson Med, 67: 62–71. doi: 10.1002/mrm.22977
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2011
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research. Grant Number: CIHR MOP84503
- Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada. Grant Number: HSF NA7074
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC PGS-D)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.