A quantitative comparison of the influence of individual versus population-derived vascular input functions on dynamic contrast enhanced-MRI in small animals
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 67, Issue 1, pages 226–236, January 2012
How to Cite
Loveless, M. E., Halliday, J., Liess, C., Xu, L., Dortch, R. D., Whisenant, J., Waterton, J. C., Gore, J. C. and Yankeelov, T. E. (2012), A quantitative comparison of the influence of individual versus population-derived vascular input functions on dynamic contrast enhanced-MRI in small animals. Magn Reson Med, 67: 226–236. doi: 10.1002/mrm.22988
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 4 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2010
- National Institutes of Health through NCI. Grant Numbers: U24 CA126588 (Small Animal Imaging Resource Program), P30 CA068485 (Cancer Center Support Grant)
- NIBIB. Grant Number: 1K25 EB005936
- AstraZeneca Predoctoral Training Grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.