The methodological part of the paper has been presented at the Annual Meeting of ISMRM 2010 and the application in humans at the Annual Meeting of ISMRM 2011.
Restricted or severely hindered diffusion of intramyocellular lipids in human skeletal muscle shown by in vivo proton MR spectroscopy†
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 67, Issue 2, pages 310–316, February 2012
How to Cite
Brandejsky, V., Kreis, R. and Boesch, C. (2012), Restricted or severely hindered diffusion of intramyocellular lipids in human skeletal muscle shown by in vivo proton MR spectroscopy. Magn Reson Med, 67: 310–316. doi: 10.1002/mrm.23024
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2011
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: #310000-118219, #31003A-132935
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.