Quantitative pancreatic β cell MRI using manganese-enhanced Look-Locker imaging and two-site water exchange analysis
Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 67, Issue 6, pages 1730–1739, June 2012
How to Cite
Antkowiak, P. F., Vandsburger, M. H. and Epstein, F. H. (2012), Quantitative pancreatic β cell MRI using manganese-enhanced Look-Locker imaging and two-site water exchange analysis. Magn Reson Med, 67: 1730–1739. doi: 10.1002/mrm.23139
- Issue online: 15 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2010
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation Innovative. Grant Number: 5-2008-293
- American Diabetes Association Basic Science Award. Grant Number: 7-09-BS-52
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.