V.J.F.S., T.C.B.-L., and T.K. contributed equally to this work
Improved encoding strategy for CPMG-based Bloch-Siegert B mapping
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 68, Issue 2, pages 507–515, August 2012
How to Cite
Sturm, V. J. F., Basse-Lüsebrink, T. C., Kampf, T., Stoll, G. and Jakob, P. M. (2012), Improved encoding strategy for CPMG-based Bloch-Siegert B mapping. Magn Reson Med, 68: 507–515. doi: 10.1002/mrm.23232
- Issue online: 12 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2011
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: SFB 630 (C2), SFB 688 (B1,B5,Z2)
- Interdisciplinary Center of Clinical Research Würzburg project F-25
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.