The mention of commercial products in this article is not to be construed as either an actual or implied endorsement of such products by the Department of Health and Human Services. This is a contribution of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and is not subject to copyright.
Effect of protocol parameters on contrast agent washout curve separability in breast dynamic contrast enhanced MRI: A simulation study†
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 68, Issue 2, pages 516–522, August 2012
How to Cite
Freed, M. (2012), Effect of protocol parameters on contrast agent washout curve separability in breast dynamic contrast enhanced MRI: A simulation study. Magn Reson Med, 68: 516–522. doi: 10.1002/mrm.23234
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2011
- FDA's Office of Womens Health and an appointment to the Research Participation Program at the Center for Devices and Radiological Health administered by the Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education through an interagency agreement between the U.S. Department of Energy and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration
This article has been cited by:
- 1Investigating the Influence of Flip Angle and k-Space Sampling on Dynamic Contrast-Enhanced MRI Breast Examinations, Academic Radiology, 2014, 21, 11, 1394, , , , , , , , , , , , ,