The mention of commercial products in this article is not to be construed as either an actual or implied endorsement of such products by the Department of Health and Human Services. This is a contribution of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and is not subject to copyright.
Effect of protocol parameters on contrast agent washout curve separability in breast dynamic contrast enhanced MRI: A simulation study†
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 68, Issue 2, pages 516–522, August 2012
How to Cite
Freed, M. (2012), Effect of protocol parameters on contrast agent washout curve separability in breast dynamic contrast enhanced MRI: A simulation study. Magn Reson Med, 68: 516–522. doi: 10.1002/mrm.23234
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2011
- FDA's Office of Womens Health and an appointment to the Research Participation Program at the Center for Devices and Radiological Health administered by the Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education through an interagency agreement between the U.S. Department of Energy and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.