Differential effect of isoflurane, medetomidine, and urethane on BOLD responses to acute levo-tetrahydropalmatine in the rat
Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 68, Issue 2, pages 552–559, August 2012
How to Cite
Liu, X., Li, R., Yang, Z., Hudetz, A. G. and Li, S.-J. (2012), Differential effect of isoflurane, medetomidine, and urethane on BOLD responses to acute levo-tetrahydropalmatine in the rat. Magn Reson Med, 68: 552–559. doi: 10.1002/mrm.23243
- Issue online: 12 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 2 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2011
- National Institute of Health. Grant Numbers: R01 EB001820, R01 GM-56398
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.