Model for the correction of motion-induced phase errors in multishot diffusion-weighted-MRI of the head: Are cardiac-motion-induced phase errors reproducible from beat-to-beat?
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 68, Issue 2, pages 430–440, August 2012
How to Cite
O'Halloran, R. L., Holdsworth, S., Aksoy, M. and Bammer, R. (2012), Model for the correction of motion-induced phase errors in multishot diffusion-weighted-MRI of the head: Are cardiac-motion-induced phase errors reproducible from beat-to-beat?. Magn Reson Med, 68: 430–440. doi: 10.1002/mrm.23245
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 17 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2011
- Center of Advanced MR Technology at Stanford. Grant Numbers: P41RR09784, 1 R01 EB008706, 1 R01 EB008706 S1, 5 R01 EB002711, 1 R01 EB006526, 1 R21 EB006860
- Lucas Foundation
- Oak Foundation and GE Healthcare
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.