An improved coverage and spatial resolution—using dual injection dynamic contrast-enhanced (ICE-DICE) MRI: A novel dynamic contrast-enhanced technique for cerebral tumors
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 68, Issue 2, pages 452–462, August 2012
How to Cite
Li, K.-L., Buonaccorsi, G., Thompson, G., Cain, J. R., Watkins, A., Russell, D., Qureshi, S., Evans, D. G., Lloyd, S. K., Zhu, X. and Jackson, A. (2012), An improved coverage and spatial resolution—using dual injection dynamic contrast-enhanced (ICE-DICE) MRI: A novel dynamic contrast-enhanced technique for cerebral tumors. Magn Reson Med, 68: 452–462. doi: 10.1002/mrm.23252
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 16 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2011
- Manchester Cancer Research Centre and Cancer Research UK. Grant Number: C30033/A9809
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.