Six is enough? Comparison of diffusion parameters measured using six or more diffusion-encoding gradient directions with deterministic tractography
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 68, Issue 2, pages 474–483, August 2012
How to Cite
Lebel, C., Benner, T. and Beaulieu, C. (2012), Six is enough? Comparison of diffusion parameters measured using six or more diffusion-encoding gradient directions with deterministic tractography. Magn Reson Med, 68: 474–483. doi: 10.1002/mrm.23254
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2010
- Canadian Institutes for Health Research (CIHR; operating grants), Alberta Innovates—Health Solutions (salary support)
- Canada Foundation for Innovation
- Alberta Science and Research Authority
- Alberta Heritage Foundation for Medical Research
- and the University Hospital Foundation (infrastructure support)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.