Single shot concentric shells trajectories for ultra fast fMRI
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 68, Issue 2, pages 484–494, August 2012
How to Cite
Zahneisen, B., Hugger, T., Lee, K. J., LeVan, P., Reisert, M., Lee, H.-L., Assländer, J., Zaitsev, M. and Hennig, J. (2012), Single shot concentric shells trajectories for ultra fast fMRI. Magn Reson Med, 68: 484–494. doi: 10.1002/mrm.23256
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2011
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research. Grant Number: 13N9208
- Hertie FoundEuropean Research Council Advanced Grant ‘OVOC’ grant agreement 232908
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.