Correction for arterial-tissue delay and dispersion in absolute quantitative cerebral perfusion DSC MR imaging
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 68, Issue 2, pages 495–506, August 2012
How to Cite
Mouannes-Srour, J. J., Shin, W., Ansari, S. A., Hurley, M. C., Vakil, P., Bendok, B. R., Lee, J. L., Derdeyn, C. P. and Carroll, T. J. (2012), Correction for arterial-tissue delay and dispersion in absolute quantitative cerebral perfusion DSC MR imaging. Magn Reson Med, 68: 495–506. doi: 10.1002/mrm.23257
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 6 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2011
- The U.S. National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01 NS0493395, R01 NS05163, T32 EB005170
- The American Heart Association. Grant Numbers: 10PRE4280071, 0655758Z, 0515456Z
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.