Comparison of NMR lipid profiles in mitotic arrest and apoptosis as indicators of paclitaxel resistance in cervical cell lines
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 68, Issue 2, pages 369–377, August 2012
How to Cite
Zietkowski, Dominik., Payne, G. S., Nagy, E., Mobberley, M. A., Ryder, T. A. and deSouza, N. M. (2012), Comparison of NMR lipid profiles in mitotic arrest and apoptosis as indicators of paclitaxel resistance in cervical cell lines. Magn Reson Med, 68: 369–377. doi: 10.1002/mrm.23265
- Issue online: 12 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 14 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2011
- EC FP6 Marie Curie Action: Early Stage Training. Grant Number: 020718
- Cancer Research UK and EPSRC Cancer Imaging Centre in association with MRC and Department of Health (England). Grant Number: C1060/A10334
- NHS Funding (to the NIHR Biomedical Research Centre)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|MRM_23265_sm_SuppFig.doc||378K||Supporting Information Figure: DNA histograms illustrating changes in the cell cycle phase distribution following exposure to 1μM paclitaxel in sensitive HeLa and resistant C33A lines, indicating gradual accumulation of cells in the G2/M phase of the cycle (mitotic arrest) up to 24 h. At 48 h DNA fragmentation was seen for HeLa cells, indicating apoptosis. A similar phenomenon was not seen in C33A line.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.