Diffusion-prepared fast imaging with steady-state free precession (DP-FISP): A rapid diffusion MRI technique at 7 T
Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 68, Issue 3, pages 868–873, September 2012
How to Cite
Lu, L., Erokwu, B., Lee, G., Gulani, V., Griswold, M. A., Dell, K. M. and Flask, C. A. (2012), Diffusion-prepared fast imaging with steady-state free precession (DP-FISP): A rapid diffusion MRI technique at 7 T. Magn Reson Med, 68: 868–873. doi: 10.1002/mrm.23287
- Issue online: 23 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2011
- NIH/NIDDK RO1. Grant Number: DK085099-01
- Case Comprehensive Cancer Center. Grant Number: P30 CA043703
- Cystic Fibrosis Center. Grant Number: P30 DK027651
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.