Resolution enhanced T1-insensitive steady-state imaging
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 68, Issue 2, pages 421–429, August 2012
How to Cite
Derakhshan, J. J., Nour, S. G., Sunshine, J. L., Griswold, M. A. and Duerk, J. L. (2012), Resolution enhanced T1-insensitive steady-state imaging. Magn Reson Med, 68: 421–429. doi: 10.1002/mrm.23290
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2011
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. Grant Number: F30HL094002
- NIH. Grant Number: T32GM007250 (Case Western Reserve University Medical Scientist Training Program).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.