Real-time dynamic frequency and shim correction for single-voxel magnetic resonance spectroscopy
Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 68, Issue 5, pages 1339–1345, November 2012
How to Cite
Keating, B. and Ernst, T. (2012), Real-time dynamic frequency and shim correction for single-voxel magnetic resonance spectroscopy. Magn Reson Med, 68: 1339–1345. doi: 10.1002/mrm.24129
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 3 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2011
- NIH. Grant Numbers: 1R01 DA021146, U54 56883 (SNRP), K02-DA16991, G12 RR003061-21 (RCMI)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.