Blind estimation of the arterial input function in dynamic contrast-enhanced MRI using purity maximization
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 68, Issue 5, pages 1439–1449, November 2012
How to Cite
Lin, Y.-C., Chan, T.-H., Chi, C.-Y., Ng, S.-H., Liu, H.-L., Wei, K.-C., Wai, Y.-Y., Wang, C.-C. and Wang, J.-J. (2012), Blind estimation of the arterial input function in dynamic contrast-enhanced MRI using purity maximization. Magn Reson Med, 68: 1439–1449. doi: 10.1002/mrm.24144
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2011
- National Science Council (R.O.C.). Grant Numbers: NSC-100-2314-B-182-024, NSC 99-2221-E-007-003-MY3
- Chang-Gung Memorial Hospital. Grant Number: CMRPG3A0931
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|MRM_24144_sm_SuppFig1.tif||1560K||Supporting Information Figure 1.|
|MRM_24144_sm_SuppFig2.tif||588K||Supporting Information Figure 2.|
|MRM_24144_sm_SuppFig3.tif||347K||Supporting Information Figure 3.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.