Spatially resolved extended phase graphs: Modeling and design of multipulse sequences with parallel transmission
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 68, Issue 5, pages 1481–1494, November 2012
How to Cite
Malik, S. J., Padormo, F., Price, A. N. and Hajnal, J. V. (2012), Spatially resolved extended phase graphs: Modeling and design of multipulse sequences with parallel transmission. Magn Reson Med, 68: 1481–1494. doi: 10.1002/mrm.24153
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.