On the fluid-tissue contrast behavior of high-resolution steady-state sequences
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 68, Issue 5, pages 1586–1592, November 2012
How to Cite
Bieri, O., Ganter, C. and Scheffler, K. (2012), On the fluid-tissue contrast behavior of high-resolution steady-state sequences. Magn Reson Med, 68: 1586–1592. doi: 10.1002/mrm.24154
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 21 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2011
- Schweizerischen Nationalfonds. Grant Number: SNF 325230-132906
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.