Comparison of wideband steady-state free precession and T2-weighted fast spin echo in spine disorder assessment at 1.5 and 3 T
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 68, Issue 5, pages 1527–1535, November 2012
How to Cite
Danagoulian, G. S., Qin, L., Nayak, K. S., Colen, R. R., Mukundan, S., Harris, M. B., Jolesz, F. A., Shankaranarayanan, A., Copen, W. A. and Schmidt, E. J. (2012), Comparison of wideband steady-state free precession and T2-weighted fast spin echo in spine disorder assessment at 1.5 and 3 T. Magn Reson Med, 68: 1527–1535. doi: 10.1002/mrm.24163
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2011
- NIH. Grant Numbers: U41RR019703, R25-CA89017-06A2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.