Small-tip-angle spokes pulse design using interleaved greedy and local optimization methods
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 68, Issue 5, pages 1553–1562, November 2012
How to Cite
Grissom, W. A., Khalighi, M.-M., Sacolick, L. I., Rutt, B. K. and Vogel, M. W. (2012), Small-tip-angle spokes pulse design using interleaved greedy and local optimization methods. Magn Reson Med, 68: 1553–1562. doi: 10.1002/mrm.24165
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.