Improved dynamic response assessment for intra-articular injected iron oxide nanoparticles
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 68, Issue 5, pages 1544–1552, November 2012
How to Cite
Crowe, L. A., Tobalem, F., Gramoun, A., Delattre, B. M. A., Grosdemange, K., Salaklang, J., Redjem, A., Petri-Fink, A., Hofmann, H. and Vallée, J.-P. (2012), Improved dynamic response assessment for intra-articular injected iron oxide nanoparticles. Magn Reson Med, 68: 1544–1552. doi: 10.1002/mrm.24166
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2011
- European Commission (7th Framework Programme for Research “Nanosciences, Nanotechnologies, Materials and New Production Technologies”). Grant Number: NMP4-LA-2009-228929
- Development of Novel Nanotechnology Based Diagnostic Systems for Rheumatoid Arthritis and Osteoarthritis (NanoDiaRA)
- Centre for Biomedical Imaging (CIBM) of the Geneva, Lausanne, Leenaards, Louis-Jeantet and Insuleman Foundations
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.