Skeletal muscle 1H MRSI before and after prolonged exercise. I. muscle specific depletion of intramyocellular lipids
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 68, Issue 5, pages 1357–1367, November 2012
How to Cite
Vermathen, P., Saillen, P., Boss, A., Zehnder, M. and Boesch, C. (2012), Skeletal muscle 1H MRSI before and after prolonged exercise. I. muscle specific depletion of intramyocellular lipids. Magn Reson Med, 68: 1357–1367. doi: 10.1002/mrm.24168
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 29 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2011
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 310000-118219, 31003A-132935
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.