Model-based mapping of fat unsaturation and chain length by chemical shift imaging—phantom validation and in vivo feasibility
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 68, Issue 6, pages 1815–1827, December 2012
How to Cite
Berglund, J., Ahlström, H. and Kullberg, J. (2012), Model-based mapping of fat unsaturation and chain length by chemical shift imaging—phantom validation and in vivo feasibility. Magn Reson Med, 68: 1815–1827. doi: 10.1002/mrm.24196
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.