Dynamically applied B1+ shimming solutions for non-contrast enhanced renal angiography at 7.0 tesla
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 69, Issue 1, pages 114–126, January 2013
How to Cite
Metzger, G. J., Auerbach, E. J., Akgun, C., Simonson, J., Bi, X., Uğurbil, K. and van de Moortele, P.-F. (2013), Dynamically applied B1+ shimming solutions for non-contrast enhanced renal angiography at 7.0 tesla. Magn Reson Med, 69: 114–126. doi: 10.1002/mrm.24237
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2011
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: BTRC P41 RR008079, P41 EB015894, R21 EB009133, R01 EB006835, R01 EB00895
- Keck Foundation. Grant Number: S10 RR026783
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.