Incorporation of prior knowledge in compressed sensing for faster acquisition of hyperpolarized gas images
Article first published online: 3 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 69, Issue 2, pages 360–369, February 2013
How to Cite
Ajraoui, S., Parra-Robles, J. and Wild, J. M. (2013), Incorporation of prior knowledge in compressed sensing for faster acquisition of hyperpolarized gas images. Magn Reson Med, 69: 360–369. doi: 10.1002/mrm.24252
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2011
- EU Framework VI Programme, Phelinet. EU Framework VII Programme AIRprom
- EPSRC Doctoral Training Award. Grant Number: EPSRC # EP/D070252/1
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.