A new method for detecting exchanging amide protons using chemical exchange rotation transfer
Article first published online: 13 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 69, Issue 3, pages 637–647, 1 March 2013
How to Cite
Zu, Z., Janve, V. A., Xu, J., Does, M. D., Gore, J. C. and Gochberg, D. F. (2013), A new method for detecting exchanging amide protons using chemical exchange rotation transfer. Magn Reson Med, 69: 637–647. doi: 10.1002/mrm.24284
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2011
- NIH. Grant Numbers: EB001744, EB000214
- Vanderbilt Bridge Funding
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.