High frame rate retrospectively triggered Cine MRI for assessment of murine diastolic function
Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 69, Issue 3, pages 648–656, 1 March 2013
How to Cite
Coolen, B. F., Abdurrachim, D., Motaal, A. G., Nicolay, K., Prompers, J. J. and Strijkers, G. J. (2013), High frame rate retrospectively triggered Cine MRI for assessment of murine diastolic function. Magn Reson Med, 69: 648–656. doi: 10.1002/mrm.24287
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2011
- VIDI grant from the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO). Grant Number: 700.58.421
- VIDI grant from the Dutch Technology Foundation STW, applied science division of NWO and the Technology Program of the Ministry of Economic Affairs
- The Institute for Imaging Science and Technology Eindhoven (IST/e). Grant Number: 07952
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.