High frame rate retrospectively triggered Cine MRI for assessment of murine diastolic function
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 69, Issue 3, pages 648–656, 1 March 2013
How to Cite
Coolen, B. F., Abdurrachim, D., Motaal, A. G., Nicolay, K., Prompers, J. J. and Strijkers, G. J. (2013), High frame rate retrospectively triggered Cine MRI for assessment of murine diastolic function. Magn Reson Med, 69: 648–656. doi: 10.1002/mrm.24287
- Issue online: 21 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2011
- VIDI grant from the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO). Grant Number: 700.58.421
- VIDI grant from the Dutch Technology Foundation STW, applied science division of NWO and the Technology Program of the Ministry of Economic Affairs
- The Institute for Imaging Science and Technology Eindhoven (IST/e). Grant Number: 07952
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|MRM_24287_sm_suppinfomov1.mov||2586K||Supporting Informtaion Movie 1|
|MRM_24287_sm_suppinfomov2.mov||2695K||Supporting Informtaion Movie 2|
|MRM_24287_sm_suppinfomov3.mov||2896K||Supporting Informtaion Movie 3|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.