Spectrally selective 3D TSE imaging of phosphocreatine in the human calf muscle at 3 T
Version of Record online: 12 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 69, Issue 3, pages 812–817, 1 March 2013
How to Cite
Parasoglou, P., Xia, D. and Regatte, R. R. (2013), Spectrally selective 3D TSE imaging of phosphocreatine in the human calf muscle at 3 T. Magn Reson Med, 69: 812–817. doi: 10.1002/mrm.24288
- Issue online: 21 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2012
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS), National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: R01-AR053133, R01-AR050260, R01-AR060238
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.