Quantitative susceptibility mapping of small objects using volume constraints
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 69, Issue 3, pages 716–723, 1 March 2013
How to Cite
Liu, S., Neelavalli, J., Cheng, Y.-C. N., Tang, J. and Mark Haacke, E. (2013), Quantitative susceptibility mapping of small objects using volume constraints. Magn Reson Med, 69: 716–723. doi: 10.1002/mrm.24305
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: DOD W81XWH-11-1-0493, NHLBI R21 HL 108230-A2
- The Wayne State University Perinatal Research Initiative
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.