Reduction of the radiofrequency heating of metallic devices using a dual-drive birdcage coil
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 69, Issue 3, pages 845–852, 1 March 2013
How to Cite
Eryaman, Y., Turk, E. A., Oto, C., Algin, O. and Atalar, E. (2013), Reduction of the radiofrequency heating of metallic devices using a dual-drive birdcage coil. Magn Reson Med, 69: 845–852. doi: 10.1002/mrm.24316
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2011
- TUBITAK. Grant Number: 107E108
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.