High-resolution human diffusion tensor imaging using 2-D navigated multishot SENSE EPI at 7 T
Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 69, Issue 3, pages 793–802, 1 March 2013
How to Cite
Jeong, H.-K., Gore, J. C. and Anderson, A. W. (2013), High-resolution human diffusion tensor imaging using 2-D navigated multishot SENSE EPI at 7 T. Magn Reson Med, 69: 793–802. doi: 10.1002/mrm.24320
- Issue online: 21 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 2011
- NIH Bioengineering Research Partnership (BRP). Grant Number: RO1 EB000461
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.