Assessment of bias in experimentally measured diffusion tensor imaging parameters using SIMEX
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 69, Issue 3, pages 891–902, 1 March 2013
How to Cite
Lauzon, C. B., Crainiceanu, C., Caffo, B. C. and Landman, B. A. (2013), Assessment of bias in experimentally measured diffusion tensor imaging parameters using SIMEX. Magn Reson Med, 69: 891–902. doi: 10.1002/mrm.24324
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2012
- NCRR/NIH. Grant Numbers: T32 EB003817 (postdoctoral training grant), UL1 RR024975-01 (Vanderbilt CTSA), NIH N01-AG-4-0012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.