ΔR2* gadolinium-diethylenetriaminepentacetic acid relaxivity in venous blood
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 69, Issue 4, pages 1104–1108, April 2013
How to Cite
Patil, V. and Johnson, G. (2013), ΔR2* gadolinium-diethylenetriaminepentacetic acid relaxivity in venous blood. Magn Reson Med, 69: 1104–1108. doi: 10.1002/mrm.24331
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2011
- NIH. Grant Number: R01CA111996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.