Automated prescription of oblique brain 3D magnetic resonance spectroscopic imaging
Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 69, Issue 4, pages 920–930, April 2013
How to Cite
Ozhinsky, E., Vigneron, D. B., Chang, S. M. and Nelson, S. J. (2013), Automated prescription of oblique brain 3D magnetic resonance spectroscopic imaging. Magn Reson Med, 69: 920–930. doi: 10.1002/mrm.24339
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2011
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01CA127612, P01CA118816.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.