Reproducibility study for free-breathing measurements of pyruvate metabolism using hyperpolarized 13C in the heart
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 69, Issue 4, pages 1063–1071, April 2013
How to Cite
Lau, A. Z., Chen, A. P., Barry, J., Graham, J. J., Dominguez-Viqueira, W., Ghugre, N. R., Wright, G. A. and Cunningham, C. H. (2013), Reproducibility study for free-breathing measurements of pyruvate metabolism using hyperpolarized 13C in the heart. Magn Reson Med, 69: 1063–1071. doi: 10.1002/mrm.24342
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2012
- The Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC PGS-D)
- The Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR). Grant Number: MOP84503
- The Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada (HSF). Grant Number: NA7074
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.