Double-wave-vector diffusion-weighted imaging reveals microscopic diffusion anisotropy in the living human brain
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 69, Issue 4, pages 1072–1082, April 2013
How to Cite
Lawrenz, M. and Finsterbusch, J. (2013), Double-wave-vector diffusion-weighted imaging reveals microscopic diffusion anisotropy in the living human brain. Magn Reson Med, 69: 1072–1082. doi: 10.1002/mrm.24347
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: FI1544/3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.