Reduced blood flow artifact in intraplaque hemorrhage imaging using CineMPRAGE
Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
Volume 69, Issue 5, pages 1276–1284, May 2013
How to Cite
Mendes, J., Parker, D. L., Kim, S.-E. and Treiman, G. S. (2013), Reduced blood flow artifact in intraplaque hemorrhage imaging using CineMPRAGE. Magn Reson Med, 69: 1276–1284. doi: 10.1002/mrm.24354
- Issue online: 17 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2011
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01 HL48223, R01 HL57990
- Veterans Administration Health Care System
- Siemens Medical Solutions
- Cumming Foundation
- Ben B. and Iris M. Margolis Foundation
- Mark H. Huntsman Endowed Chair
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.